Information for parents
AVANGARDE KIDS attaches great importance to healthy eating by offering children a variety of specially selected dishes and tastes, teaching also the little ones which are the best food choices for a healthier life.
The meal is served in a catering system by a varied and balanced menu, adapted to children over 2 years of age.
• Avangarde Kids will communicate to the parents by email the weekly menu, the individual children’s assessments, as well as any other necessary information.
• In order to enroll your child in our kindergarten, we invite you to a meeting to get know us and establish together if it is the best option for the child.
• The enrollment file will include: enrollment form (it may be filed in online – click HERE), copy of the birth certificate, copy of the ID of parents/legal guardian, educational contract and monthly fee.
• Parents who want to diversify the child’s program, but also deepen some of the activities already included in the schedule, can propose and analyze together the possibility of implementation thereof.
• The option for the classes not included in the schedule is made half-yearly, when the financial offer for them will be communicated